Dr. Bilstrom (M.D. P.C) is certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
His philosophy incorporates the belief that chronic disease mandates a treatment plan with patient education to afford the most comprehensive outcome.
“Having adults and children become more active and healthy despite allergies, asthma, sinusitis, eczema, food allergy and other allergic conditions is the reason I love seeing people. There is much that can be done to improve the health of people that suffer from these conditions.“
- Board Certified Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Metropolitan Society of Medicine
- Oregon Allergy Society
- Oregon Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Helping people with chronic upper and lower respiratory tract difficulty function at the highest level possible.
- Devising systems that will help evaluate clinical status and intervene appropriately using the patients themselves as an integral part of the management scheme.